(these are direct, prepared prices for the people who don't want to read a column of text; for more detailed commissions, read below)
!!Please read the process of a commission down below!!1) Flat coloured sketch: 15
2) Chibi, simple shading, simple background: 45
3) Half body, simple shading, simple background: 65
4) Headshot with detailed shading, simple background: 70
5) Full body, simple shading, moderate background: 85
______________________________You don't know what point commissions are? Check this out! dA Interactions: Request? Kiriban? What's that??
Alright then, I feel like my art is decent enough to be commissioned, even if it's little. Remember: I can turn down any requests that I find myself uncomfortable to do
Before I even start, here's a clarification of my current art status: Requests are still open, but only there will only be 3 slots available. I won't do many requests at once, if any.
Art trades are still open.
Collaborations are still open.
Gifts (requests or surprise drawings with extra love™) are only for friends.
Oh, and another thing: Writing. I've received writing requests. I won't write anything that I find uncomfortable. Each case will be evaluated individually. You can still ask me for them. You won't pay me for any of it.
This for the buddies who still want something from me and don't want to or can't pay for it. I appreciate your interest!
- List of do's and don'ts - what I will and what I won't draw
- Prices - the math part
- Combos - if you're feeling snazzy, I've pre-arranged combos that offer examples
- About the process - detailed description of how a typical commission should evolve
- About refunds - please come here for any reclaims or refunds
- FAQ - frequently asked questions
Here's a list of what I won't
draw, just to save you time:
I don't have a problem with...
- Not safe for work drawings (NSFW). This means I won't draw anything that contains nudity, intense sexuality, profanity or disturbing content.
- Intense gore (guts and blood).
- Copies of someone else's work.
- Hyper-realism. Sorry, I can't do it, even if I want to.
- Complex machinery.
- Low to moderate gore (guts and blood).
- OCs of any kind. I will need a reference for this, please be concise and clear.
- Simple machinery.
- Most animals, whether they are anthropomorphic (furries) or not.
*deep sigh* After all that... let's start with commissions.
Go on with the list, then!
Pick out what you desire me to draw, how you wish me to paint it, and what background you want!
Use the colour codes to help you do the math Drawings
Sketch (messy lines): 5
Lineart (clear lines): 10 ~Character complexity area~
; extra character +10-20
Full-sized (not chibi) headshot: +20-25
Half body: +30-40
; extra character +40-45
Full body: +40-50
; extra character +50-55 !!Perspective will add up to 20 points in value if you request a certain pose that's difficult for me to draw!!Colouring
Flat colours: +10-20
Simple shades: +25-35
Detailed shading: +40-60
Depending on what you chose above, half body and full body characters will cost more. Any extra characters will have an extra 10 points charge in whatever colouring method you desire.Backgrounds
No background or outline: free!
Simple background (stripes, spots, single layer of colour): free!
Moderate complex background: +10
Complex background: +20-40 About maximums and minimums
Minimum values correspond to the default price.
Maximum values correspond to a highly complex character. A complex character has either:
a) many accessories,
b) wings of any sort,
c) weapons of any sort,
d) eccentric clothes or any unusual objects, or
e) all of the previous mentioned. If this is the case, 10 extra points will be charged.Example 1:
You want a Lineart (+10
) of a headshot of a simple character (+20
) with an outline (free!
)Total= 10+20 = 30 Example 2:
You want a Lineart (+10
) of a highly complex Chibi character (+15
) with simple shades (+25
) and a moderate complex background (+10
). Total= 10+15+25+10 = 60
If you're feeling snazzy, here are some take-out combos! *
(please note that some of the examples don't represent a true combo, and are only an approximation of what you could ask me to draw)Combo number 1)
Flat coloured sketch: 15
Combo number 2)
Chibi, simple shading, simple background: 45
Combo number 3)
Half body, simple shading, simple background: 65
Combo number 4)
Headshot with detailed shading, simple background: 70
(this isn't as detailed as it could be, and the background is slightly more complex)Combo number 5)
Full body, simple shading, moderate background: 85
(this one doesn't have a background)
*Character complexity may add up to the prize.
The process of drawing a complex picture will go as it follows:
0) You'll hand me the points. I'll ask for any palettes and/or references you have so that I can paint and/or draw the character accordingly.
1) Sketch. I'll show it to you always
, no matter how complex the character is.
2) Complete lineart. I can modify anything you want me to edit here.
3) Base colours.
5) Finished product. I will send you a reduced picture of it, and if I get a confirmation, I will post a reduced size of the picture in deviantArt (if you want it to be public), and I'll send you the full sized picture.!!I don't like to bother people with my work in any way. I will always send to you a wip of the piece during stage 1, and it'll be optional from stages 2 to 4.
I won't continue the piece if you don't answer to me!!
Refunds occur if you want to cancel
If you saw the sketch and didn't like it, I'll modify it until you do. If you still don't like it, then I won't continue the piece and I'll give you back the points, but you can keep the drawing.
If you want to cancel through the process, I will give you back all of what you paid, but I won't give you the drawing.
If you want to cancel when I already finished it
, I will give you back 90% of what you paid me, and I won't give you the drawing.
___________________________________Q: Why won't I give you the drawing in the case of the last two refunds?
A: Because I don't want any people paying me full price, then asking for me to give it back to get a free drawing for me. That's something I won't allow. If you want me to draw something for free, ask me for it, you don't have to lie to me.Q: Can I ask for more than one drawing?
A: Sure! But be considerate with others if you're going to do so, since I take my time to finish each work and other people might want to ask for something as well. I'll also limit my slots if I get flooded.Q: Can you do ____?
A: If you're asking me for a drawing, then sure, revise the rules that I've listed above. I'm not taking commissions for anything else.Q: Do you draw couples?
A: Yes, I can draw couples. Romantic situations are only limited by the NSFW rule. Please note that I can turn down any commissions that make me uncomfortable.
Sound fair enough? If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to note me about it or leave a comment below!